We're looking for an Account Project Manager to join our friendly team here at our HQ in Castle Bytham, Lincolnshire.
Did we mention we just won East Midlands' Employer of the Year in the Federation of Small Business Awards?
Take a closer look at the job spec and we look forward to hearing from you!
1. Management, retention and growth of key clients against defined targets
2. Support new Business Development activities as a key player within the commercial team.
3. Deliver public relations campaigns for key clients with support from the creative team.
Direct: Business Development Director
Indirect: Managing Director / Assistant Managing Director
- Develop, create and/or work to client briefs to deliver creative and effective marketing solutions that exceed expectations and generate ongoing business and repeat business.
- Timely and accurate delivery of services based on an in depth understanding of client needs.
- Attention to detail in compiling marketing proposals and tactical media schedules that deliver against the commercial objectives of Dupree Creative, client goals and expectations.
- Develop commercially beneficial relationships with key media partners, publishers and suppliers to efficiently manage client campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Identify opportunities within existing client base and convert to revenue.
- Assist the commercial team in generating integrated campaign research, marketing proposals and tactical planning and execution.
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude and associated inter-personal skills in working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake regular confident and articulate communication with clients by phone and email with some face to face as required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment ensuring that projects are completed to a high standard, exceed expectations and deliver against commercial goals.
- Demonstrate strong negotiating skills when dealing with suppliers and media owners to ensure the delivery of best value to our clients.
- Negotiate client contracts, service levels and pricing structures as required.
- Achieve accurate and accountable revenue forecasts and provide weekly reporting on the profitability and scope of each account.
- Demonstrate the energy and passion to consistently challenge complacency and deliver against the Dupree core values.
- Positive outlook and way of working
- Highly efficient and organised
- Team Player
- Fast Learner
Essential Skills & Values:
Project Managements skills and ability to learn new software quickly and accurately these are essential.
Our performance values are;
- Making It Happen
- Results Focused
- Team Spirit
- Experience in new business development would be a key skill.
- Preferably worked in an agency but in-house experience as a PR Executive or PR Manager would also be of interest.
- Have a broad public relations campaign experience and a passion to learn.
- Have proven skill as a writer.
- Thorough understanding of social media and analytics
- Reporting and articulating clearly to the senior management team & clients on the integrated campaign results and specific KPI’s.
- Ability to foresee a problem before it happens and have a contingency plan ready
- Broad digital and creative marketing experience gained in a fast paced, results focused integrated agency environment with tight deadlines.
- Thorough understanding and experience of an Account Manager/Project Manager with responsibility for running multi-disciplinary accounts within a marketing agency.
- A strong influencer, negotiator and relationship builder with the ability to formulate and communicate concise briefs to the studio.
- Demonstrable experience of successful and innovative integrated campaign research, planning, execution, measurement and brand management using Microsoft Office (or Apple equivalent) to schedule integrated tactical planning!
- A strong team player with experience in taking ownership of client objectives to deliver impactful marketing campaigns through a strategic approach and through developing an understanding of what is required.
- A knowledge of analytics, campaign management, email and reporting tools!
- Working experience of maximising individual and organisational efficiencies through scheduling, updating and invoicing through CMS - such as Traffic.
- Strong commercial awareness and experience of results focused budget management
- Problem solving with experience in issue resolution and stakeholder management!
- Excellent project management, organisation and time management skills are a must.
- Above all - demonstrate passion and commitment to ‘making it happen’
Apply with CV to Julie Dupree: